To blog or not to blog...
I haven't decided yet, but in the meantime, here are some pics. By the way...I am obviously having difficulty on this computer flipping my pictures which could contribute to my lack of blogging as of late. I'm just going to try to pretend the pictures are the right way, because otherwise it annoys the you know what out of me!
I just got back from NYC. Melissa already posted all of the pics, so you can check them out here.
I ran into school today to see the kids dressed up for the parade. My favorite costume had to be this 1st grader. I told him my husband loved watching him play golf and asked if I could take his picture.
This little sumo girl was a close second.
And now we will get to the part about cruel and unusual punishment. Sorry, it is just funny to dress up your pets. Here is little Frankenstein.
At the first opportunity, (i.e. the second I set her on the ground), Romey got out of her costume and tried to rip it into shreds.
And last, but certainly not least, what would a birthday be without a delicious meal? (The answer is: a crappy one). In this case, Peter took me to Cucina Toscana. SO good...

10 comments:
YESSSSSSS! FINALLY... a post! I've been missing you here on "the truth of things" Tia!
Happy Birthday once again! I'm so glad you had a good one. I'm way jealous of the meal, that place is sooo tasty!
Is that a new jacket I see? I love it!
p.s. my vote= to blog
p.p.s. nice watch slink
Tia, PLEASE don't give it up! It's the only way I get to see you while I'm away!
Love the Frankenstein costume!
Tia, great pictures. Glad you had a not crappy birthday, and had a delicious dinner.
Kids are the cutest. I was a little nostalgic when I heard a mom say she had to go to two Halloween parties for her kids at school.
That is the cutest pic of Romey! I bought my little brother's dog a pirate costume, but it was too small:(
P.S. How's the new job? Are you teaching the kiddies about Pompeii? Lots of kids from my ward go to Canyon Rim and love it!
My vote = to blog! (although I know how you feel sometimes).
Love the pics of Romey in costume. Che was Super Dog...we should have gotten them together for a picture.
P.S. Taya sang Happy Birthday to Tia all day but I couldn't convince her to call. We'll have to hang out and have her sing in person : )
DON'T MAKE ME GET DOWN ON MY HANDS AND KNEES... Please blog. Don't give up the fight. You know you want to. It's the cool thing to do. Hello... you are one of the people that got me into blogging in the first place. Cute pictures, and Happy Freakin' Birthday!
Glad your back T! I know the whole blogging thing feels like a little delemna to me lately too. I spend way to much time looking at blogs...it's getting scary, but still I love being able to stay caught up on my friends. PS~NY looked like so much fun, but I can't believe you didn't hit Century 21
Welcome back to the blogosphere T-dawg!! We missed you. And Happy Birthday!
I was doing a little blog surfing and was looking at all of Bris friends and came across yours! Those pictures of the costumes are too funny! Hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment