Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello again

Our computer has a virus and so lately I haven't been on at all. We still have the macbook, which I am using right now, but I just haven't been feeling it lately. For some reason, I have been listening to this song all day. Gotta love The Shins.


I think it might be because it was raining/snowing and it reminded me of the scene in Garden State. I am so happy that Fall is here. This is my favorite time of year hands down. Here are a few reasons why I love the Fall:

  • Cooler weather...sorry I hate the summer heat
  • Jeans, sweaters, boots, coats, pretty much ALL fall clothing
  • All of my fave shows are back on...(and some new ones to try out*)
  • Football Games (We put our U of U flag up every Saturday)
  • Changing leaves
  • Foods with pumpkin...cookies, bread, pies, pumpkin squares, mmm...
  • I get to sit on the couch with the space heater on under my blanket (I know, fire hazard)
  • Halloween & Thanksgiving (my 2 fave holidays)
  • Good concerts...(there are LOTS coming up**)
  • Fall break and fun trips
*Pushing Daisies, Dirty Sexy Money, Gossip Girl, Chuck
**Rachel Yamagata, Dashboard Confessional, Regina Spektor, Iron & Wine, Architecture in Helsinki

5 comments:

Brianne said...

T...I need to know when and what stations DSM and G girl are on. Also are you going to the Regina Spektor concert? If so, we should go together. Sorry about Friday, we will have to get together next friday night. I will call you.

Emily said...

Glad you're back, T. Trent has also been listening to The Shins nonstop...something must be in the air. And don't forget another reason to love fall...the big b-day!

maWeesa said...

i'm obsessed wiht diry sexy and gossip girl... gotta love the trashy NYC shows!

Heidi Louise said...

I am so glad I am your concert buddy. You keep me up to date on all the good stuff! Here's to some more good times and more good concerts!

mandy said...

Tia...it's officially been a MONTH!!