Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day

My Aunt Jen and her cute fiancee Roger tied the knot yesterday at La Caille. Everything was amazing and turned out perfect. Here's Jen and my grandpa making her entrance.


Babe was the ringbearer and my cousin Maddie was the flower girl.

Jen and Roger make a great couple


In a moment of weakness, Peter agreed to dance to one song.


Jen looked beautiful. Her dress was really pretty!!

All of the cousins are never together in one place, so this seemed like an opportune time to get a group photo.


Cute cake.



9 comments:

Brianne said...

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! I am so excited for Jen. She looked amazing...and so did you for that matter. Remember the modeling days? Well, when you get sick of teaching...

mandy said...

Your Aunt looks so beautiful and so happy. Family weddings are the best! Glad to see Peter getting his groove on! And you look gorgeous as always.

mares said...

T... you look so pretty!! And I love your dress.

Em N. said...

T, once again, looking beautiful! That dress looks so cute on you- good find! Jen looks amazing, I LOVE her dress, her cake, well everything. Looks like a fun wedding!

Candice said...

Oh, I am so happy for Jen. She looks wonderful and her wedding was perfect.

Heidi Louise said...

Seriously Yay for Jen! I am so happy for her. Where did you get your dress? it's so cute!

maWeesa said...

i know everyone has already said it.. but you really do look pretty.. and the dress... not too bad either! i'm so happy for jen.. it looks like it was a pretty wedding

Emily said...

T-
i am disappointed i thought forsure you would have snapped a shot of one of those talented
waitresses.....
the wedding and you looked beautiful regardless!

Heidi Louise said...

HELLO... TIME FOR A NEW POST!