Bullets and a condom

Excuse the crude title. You are probably wondering what these two things have in common. Let me tell you. Those are the things that our new neighbor, Rob, found on the porch of Patrick's house after they had moved out and left the place "spotless". This is on the PORCH!! Inside, he was greeted by piles and piles of junk. i.e. empty pizza boxes, old food, syringes, trash, and other drug paraphanelia to name a few. Are you kidding me that this house wasn't condemned by the freaking health department? Rob took us on a tour yesterday (all of the junk has been thrown out), and I felt like I could have been on an episode of one of my favorite shows....COPS! Imagine a house that has NEVER been cleaned, yet has the grossest, messiest people and all of their trashy friends living there for years. I guess we are lucky that the place never burned down from a kitchen meth fire or something. Luckily, it's going to be knocked down soon and a new house will be standing in it's place in a few short months. And all I will have left are all of those wonderful memories...in other words, I can't wait!

3 comments:
seriously unbelieveable!!! Talk about being even more disgusting then Nicholas, Nikki even let on.
I am glad they are GONE.....
oh my word- i can't believe, BELIEVE you were living next to that rat hole. Thank goodness for Rob!
No wonder they would only ever open that door a crack! I shudder to imagine the things that went on inside of that house. Ewwwww........
Post a Comment