I'm an addict

Okay...I am admittedly a TV freak. I have my shows that I have to watch every week. Before the days of Tivo and DVR I might even have been known to rearrange my plans if it conflicted with a certain TV show. Back in the day, some favorites were Friends, Felicity, My So Called Life and Party of Five. I'm not saying this is a healthy habit by any means, but I don't see it changing any time soon.
With the addition of DVR, I now watch so much more TV than ever before. I can't figure out if I'm maximizing my TV time because now I don't have to watch commercials and I can choose when I watch shows, or if I am just wasting even more time. Probably the latter.
Anyways...at the risk of looking (and being) completely pathetic, here is what is programmed on our DVR. Some of it is purely Peter, but most of it I watch. Let me know if I'm missing out on any unforgettable shows and I will add them on.
Weekly Programmed Time Suckage:
24, Family Guy, Friday Night Lights, Grey's, Heroes, The Hills, Lost, Men in Trees, Oprah, Roswell, Ellen, The Office, Simpson's and random things like Killer Squid, LDS Conference, and Under the Tuscan Sun.

5 comments:
From a fellow addict....my other fav right now is Ugly Betty.
is this a show i can just "drop" in to or need i wait until season 2? Also, thanks to you Men in Trees is now on my list, although I still have a hard time stomaching anne heche. blah!
Tia, did you already give up on Prison Break? But Scoffield is Hot!
gotta watch the office, scrubs, and 30 rock. besides 24, those are the only shows I "rearrange my schedule" for.
it's nice now that scrubs is right after the office! I haven't heard much about 30 rock.
Post a Comment