Thursday, June 07, 2007

Let the games begin...

Although you would never guess it from looking at the pouring rain outside, my summer has officially begun. That's right...2 1/2 months of no work. So, what I am I going to do with all of this time? I have some ideas, some of which will most definitely happen and others which I may not get to. These include (but are not limited to):
1. The obvious boring stuff: cleaning, organizing, yard work
2. Going on hikes with Romey


3. Taking night bike rides with Peter here
4. Learning how to sew
5. Painting the upstairs
6. Running a 5K
7. Starting a book club (anyone interested?)
8. Getting all of my random recipes organized into one place
9. Going to Florida for Nick and Taren's wedding extravaganza


10. Re-watching all 4 seasons of my all time favorite show: Felicity
11. Going to some good concerts
12. Weekend trips up to Star Valley

12 comments:

whit said...

Tia, sounds like a fun summer. I thought you were going to Thailand? I guess that one didn't make the list, though. I would like to watch Felicity with you. Do you think that is possible? My roommates and I used to record that back in the day. Not on DVR or TiVO, or any of those new things, but on the good ole VCR! We used to love Felicity, and Popular. Have a great summer!

slink said...

What up wife. Good post. Looks like you are going to get a lot done while I chill at the office.

josieposie said...

Star Valley? Eric has 350 acres in Star Valley. What are you doing up there?

josieposie said...

Tia - I don't have your email, what is is? Where in Star Valley? Eric's grandpa's house is in Afton and the land is in Thayne. They brand cattle there every year. We used to go up a few times a year when we lived in SLC, now we don't because we're so far away.

Heidi Louise said...

How do I sign up for your summer? I am definitely jealous! And I would love to do book club with you. Just add that on to me working full time, 9 credit hours... I have plenty of time for book club! Really I would love it, and if Peter ever can't join you for a night bike ride... COUNT ME IN! And P.S. I can't wait for the concerts this summer.

Brianne said...

You forgot one...hangin' out with the Kilgore's!!! And as for Book Club, I am IN!

Kate said...

I would love to do a book club. Keep me posted!

mandy said...

Excuse me...what about your trip to California to see me & Em?

Anonymous said...

oooh, can I join you for the 5k? and a big pancake breakfast??

Lindsey said...

T, I'm still laughing about Felicity!! That was Jenn's favorite show when we lived in the Chio house and I used to think that was so funny...

derrickfam said...

Those are some big plans Tia! I loooove star valley. I'm so jealous. Learning how to sew has been on my list for a couple years now too. Maybe we'll get together in a few years and compare quilts.

josieposie said...

Tia -
Wow for having so much time on your hands you sure are leaving me high and dry with your blog. Maybe you are getting everything done on your list and then I will forgive you!!!