Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Fun

Besides having my head stuck in a book all last week, I did manage to do some other things. My cute niece Olivia slept over and she graciously decorated my bike (with flowers.)


Last night, Sarah, Dave, Owen & Eli came over. Owen got all decked out with one of Babe's laser guns and a ninja sword.


I had to fish out a little visitor in the pool before we could get in.



Here's the wuss who wouldn't go near the snake.

5 comments:

whit said...

Tia, good work on retrieving the snake. Wouldn't want that to get caught in someones swimsuit! I will have to email you my book club books that we have been reading, bc we have read some good ones. Fishhead is even reading one of them! And it isn't even a classic. I am not really into vampires, but maybe I will watch the movie!

maWeesa said...

tia... are those shorts you're wearing chip n pepper? if they are i'm jealous.. they're super cute... looks like you guys are having some fun times in utah.. i love a utah summer...

Paige said...

Tia she is so pretty...your niece, not that gross snake. I hate snakes. I do miss Utah summers.

Heidi Louise said...

I'm with Romey in that I wouldn't go near the snake either! I HATE SNAKES! Hence why I just typed all that in caps.

I'm with Peter's sister though.... I too love your shorts, and I can't believe how big Owen is getting.

Bryant said...

That picture of Owen is awesome. I love that kid and miss him so much. Heaven knows that he didn't inherit the goofy gene from his aunt. It probably came from his dad's side of the family.