Ladies of the World
Not to just post videos, BUT this is the new Flight of the Conchords and I couldn't resist. So funny. You will especially love the roller skates set to the fuzzy, softly-lit California backdrop. This one goes out to Peter, who I know will appreciate it the most. Although, now I will probably be forced to watch it 5,000 times and then I will never think it is funny again. Oh well, I guess I will take that chance.

5 comments:
ssshhhhh don't tell but i got eric tickets to their show in LA in a few weeks for graduation. watching this only made me more excited. thanks!
Oh that is hilarious!! They have some serious skills on the skates. And you gotta love Brett's one piece. Classic. I hear ya about having to watch over and over. If I have to hear "Business Time" again I might cut off my ear.
That made me laugh and cry a little bit that I missed their concert.
my favorite part of this song is when Jemaine whispers "is that possible?"
my favorite part of the video everything that happens between the beginning and the end.
Post a Comment