Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh yeah...

So I'm still not sure how I feel about Edward in this movie, but DUH I'm totally going to see it. Comes out in December. Oops I put the wrong one on...here is the real one.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, that's not my Edward, either. Still, I'll take 'im. This movie...man, I'm going to be sweating my seat and having hot flashes. HOT!

Ashley C. said...

i will go with you. i have a feeling that both peter and john wont really want to go. hmmm.
yah- i hope i like edward. in my own head he was smokin! ah well.

whit said...

While I am unsure as well about Edward, I do think he looks a little better in this one, at least at the end: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429578
(sorry, fishhead taught me how to make it a link in the comments, but I don't remember how to do it.)

whit said...

great. i didnt even get the whole link on there.

Emily said...

I will have to re-apply my Edward tat that I got in my book for the movie & hope he pulls it off.........

Lindsey said...

I was too lazy to read all 3 books - I only read the first. Can you just tell me the endings of the others? Just kidding, my sister already did!

sterlingandbrandi said...

ooooo! I have chills! I can't wait.

Brianne said...

Ditto Ashley. Let's make it a girls night and the guys can go do their own thing.

I am still bummed about Edward. I want Henry!!!