My life or something like it
The Next Food Network Star. I like to think of it as "The Apprentice" meets Food Network. Summer TV isn't always the greatest, but this show is highly entertaining. And...bonus: it's something that Peter and I can actually watch together. Starts this Sunday, June 1st. 
Posted by
Tia
at
12:28 PM
5 comments:
I think this looks good too. My favorite summer show is So You Think You Can Dance! I love it! Thanks for going to yoga with me!
That is correct. I finally gave in. You can expect some quality comments in the future.
Sister....I am liking it. FINALLY!!
okay. at your recomendation i tivo-ed (is that a word?) this and seriously john and i love it. i cant wait until next weeks episode. another one i like is hgtv's next design star. same drama just about design. love it. lets hang soon. sorry i have been so m.i.a..... just havent felt well. anyway- as soon as this passes( hopefully it will) we would love to hang out.
I will have to watch this since summer TV just isn't as good. Thanks for taking care of my kids at Pace's while I ran errands :) I am bummed I didn't make it in time to chit chat. We will have to hang out again!
Post a Comment