Star Valley, WY
Since I have to clear my memory card before we go on vacation, I guess I will finally post some pics. Last weekend we were up in Star Valley. We love it there!! So beautiful. We got to spend time with pretty much the whole fam.
Here is one of the newer members of the family. Chubby babies make freaking cute babies. Meet our newphew William. Only 5 months old and 20 something lbs.
The kids had fun sitting outside eating popsicles. The weather was perfect up there all weekend: sunny and 80 degrees.
Peter's bro Matt is a hard core ultimate player. He introduced us to a similar game called goal-timate. So we played a mean game of goal-timate in the yard. When I say mean, let's just say I got tackled by my sister in law and saw a new side of her. (Just kidding, Suz.)
The backdrop here is pretty killer.
Grandpa and Rocco just sat back and watched.
Here were the real fans, cheering their favorite players on!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh...it's beautiful there. You're just all over the place. Now on to Europe! So jealous.
So sorry about the tackle! It was an accident brought on by my lack of athletic ability. These pictures are darling, and I loved seeing the cheering squad! Have fun on the big trip!
so fun. cant wait to hear all about europe. :) hope to see you after that. we could hang out. that would be fun.
Tia, it is fun to see your pictures and see what you have been up to! You are as darling as ever! ~ Jess
I love it up at Star Valley! Such wonderful weather in the summer. We were thinking about you guys as we drove through on our way home from Jackson.
Okay, come on...I know you have some time on your hands (matinaes)! Europe pictures please!
Post a Comment