Europe '08
We got back from Europe a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time traveling all around. We went to Italy, France, Spain and England. I had never been to Spain or England before, and while they were great, I think that Italy is still my fave. The Cinque Terra is so amazing...if you ever have the chance, you should totally go there!! Time for picture overload...
Here is Peter giving one of the 5o stray dogs at Pompeii a little drink
Sorrento, Italy
Even though we found all of the people posing for these Tower of Pisa "action shots" ridiculously funny, we decided to try some of our own. Syd's was by far the best.
This is in Monterosso...after dinner one night. The food in Italy is TDF.
Hiking the Cinque Terra took about 4 hours. Here is one of the cities we hiked from...the scenery was SO beautiful.Italy was SO hot. In case you don't believe me, take a look at this:
Capri
The Blue Grotto
Constant traveling....here we are waiting at a train station with all of our junk.
Nice, France...best crepes. Ever.
Also best gummies.
Awesome pottery store in Spain.
Really good dinner...(if you think that a European vacation does not revolve around food, you are sorely mistaken.)
I can't remember what this is called, but basically you climb inside this big, inflated ball with some water in it and they push you down a hill. Super fun.
Here is the rock of Gibraltar.
These monkeys are EVERYWHERE on the rock. Somehow they manage to simultaneously be cool and creepy.
Waiting in line in Seville, Spain for our 10 pm flamenco concert.
One pic from London of "The Eye".Whew! If you made it through all of those pictures you are probably related to me. If not, consider yourself a good friend for sticking it out to the end.

13 comments:
FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for these for weeks! Awesome pics T. I'm so glad you posted pics of both gummies and crepes-- two of my favorite foods- lucky you! The whole trip sounds/looks amazing.
Tia,
You just made me a little homesick for Europe....1st time in 8 months! I do have to agree with you that Italy is the best country by far with really good food.
I'm with Em... Finally these bad boys are posted. It looks likes such a fun trip!
Where on Earth can I get one of those balls for my yard? Seriously, that would rock my kids' world.
What an amazing trip; lucky you to do that with family. Your Pisa pick is tremendously original!
Finally! Looks like the best trip! I want to eat those crepes right now.
I'm sure those crepes are better than those in the Venetian in Vegas! My family also loves the Cinque Terra...Trent really wants to go there someday. Thanks for finally posting!
Those are awesome pictures, not boring at all! Especially since I've never been to Europe...hopefully someday.
Good to see you back - what a fun trip!
looks like so much fun!!!
I would love to do that someday sooon!
Tia I am so jealous! This trip look amazing and super delicious. Hopefully someday Spencer and I will be able to take a trip out to those beautiful places. Oh - that picture of your sister kicking the tower is AWESOME. Glad you're back safe and sound.
Wow! I love it all! I want to go soooo bad. It looks like you guys had a blast. Your family is so beautiful, including you! I'm so glad you had tons of fun!
Tia, that looks so amazing. I have never been an avid traveler, though I would like to be. You look beautiful as always. Tell Talia hi for me. I used to coach her in VBall. She looks great too!
Good post lil' buddy. I'm glad that my Pisa pic made the cut. I have been craving gummies all week!!
Love ALL of the pictures, even though I am not family...I guess I am as close as you get:) I am glad you had a great time but I am even happier that you are home!
Post a Comment