Marky Mark
While I think that Samantha Ronson is nothing special, (not to mention her poor choice in girlfriends), I do have a thing for her brother Mark. This Royal Tenenbaums photo of their fam is pretty clever. His album 'Version' has some good tracks on it. One of my favorites is this Radiohead cover. The video is a total play on the original 'Just' video. The singer is Alex Greenwald from Phantom Planet. It won't embed, so click here to watch.

6 comments:
t, what do you mean your not tech savvy... "embed" wow, I'm impressed.
I saw this and loved it too. Samantha R seems way to savvy for LL. THis picture is awesome.
tia, leave lindsay out of this. I understand you are jealous. Look, I wanted to be in a movie with jamie lee curtis too. I wanted to star opposite myself in a disney remake. I wanted star opposite a car and mac from the mac/pc ads in another disney remake. I wanted to be a teen star as much as anybody else, but you don't see me throwing that crazy little redhead under the bus.
you're better than this tia.
also,
ronson does a pretty cool remix of the bob dylan song "most likely you go your way."
and we're in for sedaris if we can still get tickets.
Oh don't get me started on Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan...Anywho - long time no see T-dog (in the blogosphere I mean)!! I am so jealous of your trip to Europe - I love Cinque Terre and stayed in Monterosso a few years ago. It was the best except that I got fleas on the beach there.
TIA! My long lost friend how are you? I was thinking about you at 1 am this am and wondered how you were....e-mail me riggs.andrea@gmail.com if you get this...I love your blog. You and your cute hubby! I want to know what you are doing and living and everything. I need to catch up with you, my old roomy....remember those 5am freezing morns at stupid cycling classes!
hahahaha
We live in St. George and I have Lu 5 and Evan and Ava 2....a handful, but oh so cute!
lets talk! 4356692712
Post a Comment