Mission Accomplished!
Last night was Brianne's birthday. I have been friends with Bri since I was 12, so obviously I was totally stoked when Jake called me 3 weeks ago (Yes, THREE weeks ago...husband of the year award?) to help plan a surprise birthday party. The best part of the whole thing is that it really was a surprise. A big one! She had no idea. Zip. Zero. Nada.Of course, I forgot to take pics until the very end. So sorry, Bri, I missed some people! But this picture of you and Jake is super cute.
And here is the classic girl photo...(at least of those of us that were left.)
Happy Birthday Bri! I'm so glad that you were genuinely surprised...that was the icing on the cake.

6 comments:
Threadjack: It was so great to see you guys and thank you for letting us stay at your house. we only wished we could have stayed longer. Now its your turn to come visit us in NV. this is actually not who it says I am, but I'm her husband :)
Looks like a great party! Fun to see that picture!
Cute picture of you girls... would have been better if I coul have made it though! ;)
I'm glad it all worked out and that Bri had a great time.
T, you are truly the BEST!!! Way to totally fake me out. See how much I trust you! It was all worth it. Thanks again for the best birthday surprise ever!!
P.S. Do you realize we are 3 years shy being friends for 20 years!?!
great party girls. and seriously some of the best food i have had in awhile. woooo hooo!
That was so fun to surprise Bri! Thanks for having us over! Your house is WAY cute! Maybe we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment