Tuesday, April 15, 2008

G.T. 2008

Just got back from a Girls Trip to Vegas. SO fun! We all live in different states these days and so we try to get together and meet somewhere once a year. We didn't have everyone, but it was pretty darn close!

We drove down in Amy's husband's Prius and let's just say that I am a total convert. $60 in gas TOTAL round trip. You seriously can't beat it. Wish I had a picture of it, but I didn't take too many pics.

Here I am sandwiched in between the two cute preggers. We held an impromptu shower for Em.


Although we all initially met as sorority girls, don't be fooled; we have always been terribly boring. This is about as wild as it got....tons of treats!


Our last night...I can't wait until next year.

4 comments:

mandy said...

I want to go back. That was the best weekend!!!

mandy said...

PS~ Am I really that much shorter then everyone? I'm use to being your short sidekick, but come on the other girls must of been wearing heels...right?

Tia said...

Wait...heels?? I don't think so. But we can say they were if it makes you feel better :)

Em N. said...

So, so fun!! I loved every second of it and wish we were still there!!

p.s. i'm pretty sure i was wearing flip flops, sorry Mandy!!