TV Land

Even though the strike is dunzo, viewing has still been pretty slow. I recommend "Miss Guided". Totally funny, you've got to love Judy Greer. And, it's only 1/2 hour so it doesn't take up that much space on your DVR.
Also, in case you missed Chris Matthews' awkward dance/grope with Ellen, you've got to watch.

10 comments:
I can relate to this, and you (though you teach the younger kids and I taught high school) because I watched one episode and was laughing about the whole "rating the hot teachers" bit. I started teaching when I was 22 and taught Seniors; you can imagine that was an interesting experience! I remember thinking some of my students were hot - c'mon, I was only four years older than they and kids these days have MUSCLES! Funny. Or illegal. Either way, funny.
Good to know I will have to add that one to my list. It has been slow going what is the deal? That Ellen tape is hilarious, I love her. (in a non sexual way)
I am glad that the non-sexual thing was clarified. I was beginning to worry about Josh.
okay. i watched that twice. so funny. that cracked me up. thanks for posting. :)
so fun to hang out with you guys.
I'm dying....that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I got Jason out of bed to watch it. I was crying.
Tia, I am a school counselor, and love that show. It is sadly very realistic...
indeed. i would love a ride. let me know what time you cometh.
That is too classic. Amazing they both handled that so well. There was full cuppage. So funny! I gotta pass that one around to the fam.
That is hilarious! Let me know about next Wednesday! Did you get my message? I got yours and then I called you back and left one on your cell.... I hope you had a good week! We need to get together. I'll call you soon!
Oh, I love finding new tv shows. And you're right, it is pretty slow these days. Amanda's comment is hilarious. I am 29 and still think some of my students are adorable. Right up until they ask me out and want me to go to an 18 and over club. Yeah no thanks. They think the day they turn 18 they are fair game. I am still your teacher and still 11 years older...
Post a Comment