Good Times with Heidi Louise
My friend Heidi was nice enough to accompany me to Portland last weekend for a wedding/weekend getaway. We had the best time. My friend Michelle was a beautiful bride.
We also went on a mini road trip along the PCH. The Oregon coast is seriously so beautiful.
This is Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. Heidi was stoked because she thinks that maybe her all time fave movie Goonies was filmed here. Incidentally, it was on TV when we got back to the hotel.
We also caught brunch with Nick and Taren on Easter. I didn't take a pic, but here is when they came to visit a few weeks ago.
Such a fun trip! Thanks Heidi for making it fun and so I didn't have to go to the wedding alone...

6 comments:
I am glad you guys had fun. You look so cute at the wedding. How funny when Heidi text me that you guys were on the PCH and we were too. See you tonight at the game:)
I love the pictures...so pretty. I am in desperate need of a vacation I think.
Let me know if you see any Ho's at the Jazz game :)
Jenny
How fun! I'm still mad at myself for not visiting you while you lived in Oregon. I missed out.
Good times is right! I really did have the best time ever. Not only hanging out with you, but seeing my childhood dream(Where Goonies was filmed).
Oh and you forgot to tell everyone our "adventures" with the rental car. Good Times had by all
Bri-Of course I would text you at the same time we were both on the PCH... that is why we are such good friends! ;)
Tia-When is our next adventure? I am ready!
How fun to go back to Oregon. Fun also that Nick and Taren came to visit you. Thanks for the birthday call. I was camping, thus the no answer.
I'm glad you had fun! The coast is so beautiful! We should go to the gym this week?? Maybe Monday night for SET? I'll call you!
Post a Comment