Nothing new
Sorry that my blogging is punctuated by major time lapses. It could be that we have been super busy. It could also be that we have nothing exciting going on. Either way, I need something new on here. So...the only thing happening is that I just finished an awesome book.
It is hard to wrap your head around at first, but it gets better. The concept is so interesting. It is one of those books that you think about for a long time after you finish it. And bonus...the movie is coming out in November starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. So you probably better read it.
I also bought a hilarious book this week. Seriously so funny. If you need a good gift for a friend, go here and check these out. You can preview a couple of pages. There is one just for women and one for new moms.

2 comments:
my sister read that and liked it. I will have to pick it up now. how are you guys??? I hope good. It is always fun to see you.
Hi Tia! It's been forever. It was very fun to get a comment on my blog from you. How are things? I read this book last year. I'm excited about the movie. I die over Eric Bana. Ever since Munich I've had an obsession. (SO HOT). Anyways, i hope things are going well for you. :)
Post a Comment