Monday, March 03, 2008

Whoever you are...

Somewhere out there, the coolest person ever exists. Case in point: this person made this sign and hung it up on a telephone pole.


I pass this sign every day on my way home from work. Some days I drive a particular way just to make sure I see it. It always makes me feel good. I'm guessing that it probably has that effect on most people. Whoever you are, you're freaking awesome.

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

I love this post. Thanks for the awesome reminder Tia and I agree that person is awesome. Now about the concert going alone- I think I got married to young to learn how to do most normal things alone... that being said- I should take a little lesson from my friend Tia and stay the next time John wants to leave. ( That may NEVER happen though...) I will have to drag him to some concert I really want to see!