Lately...
So last Saturday we celebrated Peter's grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. Yes, 70th. Pretty amazing. Both sides of his family enjoy major longevity. Let's just say I'm hoping to reach my 70th birthday, let alone anniversary!
Here is our cute niece Olivia and her bro Miles. He is enjoying one of the cupcakes that I made. He's looking a little shocked that I'm taking a picture of him stuffing his face like this. I guess I'm kind of a mean Aunt to embarass him this way.
Today we celebrated the Babe's 12th B-Day at Flowrider. I still have technical difficulties rotating my photos when using the Mac. Someday people, someday.
And the best news of all is that I think we may have reached a crucial crossroads in our marriage. I'm not entirely positive, but I think Peter may have figured out that when in doubt as far as gifts go, he should just buy shoes. Here is the sweet pair I got for Valentine's Day.
Rome Dog hasn't been making many appearances as of late. Here she is enjoying her favorite pastime of laying on her back and having someone scratch her belly. She would let someone do this all day long if they wanted to.

6 comments:
Anniversary? Shoes
Birthday? Shoes
Valentine's? Shoes
You bug me? Shoes
I completely agree - shoes are the ultimate, perfect gift. Those Chucks are darling, and good for you for picking a good one to marry and give you gifts. I'm not 100% sold on wanting to make it to 70 years (anniversary or age yet - B's got some work to do!)
Way to go Peter...shoes and swedish fish!! Nice. And his grandparents are the cutest things ever!
U need to tell Peter to pass on his new state
of enlightenment to Josh!
Peter's grandparents are so cute and nice. Justin misses going to the cabin and enjoying the good food! We will have to get together again sometime.
Ummm...where did my comment go? I could have sworn I posted one. Anyway, congrats to his cute grandparents on the big 70. That really is amazing. And of course I love the shoes. I know someone who could use some help in the gifting department...
I'm with Bri... I know I posted one also. Are we comment screening?
Anyway, congtats to Peter's Grandparents. That is quite the achievement. I just hope to celebrate 1 anniversary let alone 70! ;)
Oh and next year Peter... let's have shoes be the prize instead of dinner on our sporting events. What do you think? Yeah... that's just how confidant I am!
Post a Comment