My life or something like it
No way! I'm so jealous!Did he have Lou with him, too?
Love him! Was that in PC?
ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO!!!!!!!
Unfortunately little Lou was not in attendance. Surprisingly, Joel did a show in Ogden, UT
oh boy.. He looks so cute, and so do you guys!! Welcome back to the blogging world..
NO WAY! I can't wait to hear about the show.
I am so glad you're back!
So jealous!!! Love him~
Jealous much... NO FAIR! You two look adorable by the way. I'm glad it took Joel McHale to get you back into the blogging world!
YOU LUCKY DOG T!!! We missed you in the blogosphere!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
No way! I'm so jealous!
Did he have Lou with him, too?
Love him! Was that in PC?
ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO!!!!!!!
Unfortunately little Lou was not in attendance. Surprisingly, Joel did a show in Ogden, UT
oh boy.. He looks so cute, and so do you guys!! Welcome back to the blogging world..
NO WAY! I can't wait to hear about the show.
I am so glad you're back!
So jealous!!! Love him~
Jealous much... NO FAIR! You two look adorable by the way. I'm glad it took Joel McHale to get you back into the blogging world!
YOU LUCKY DOG T!!! We missed you in the blogosphere!
Post a Comment