29 is the bomb
As in...BOMBAY House. Yum yum. We celebrated the big 2-9 with my fam the other night. When we asked Shomit if the food was authentic, he said "Very much so." Direct quote. So, there you have it. Bombay house is probably the best Indian food in SLC. Shomit and Rahul were shoveling it in like there was no tomorrow!
Here's the usual suspects:
Mango ice cream with coconut on top = heavenly.
Tonight I celebrated again with my cute friends at the Dodo. If it seems like I'm going from one meal to the next, well, that's because I am. Don't worry, there are still more b-day meals to come this weekend!
And just to prove to all of the naysayers out there that the only Halloween decoration in our house is NOT a big, nasty hairball:

12 comments:
happy birthday!
and i hope that dwight schrute bobblehead is a permanent fixture and not just a halloween decoration.
Happy Birthday!
What a good wife again - Halloween decorating, plumbing...what are you not capable of??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!! I hope you have a good costume to go along with the big 2-9!
Happy 29th! Birthday meals go on for at LEAST a week before & after, I say....!
happy birthday. Today Sophie will celebrate your birthday by dressing as Dorthey from the Wizard of Oz and Parker will celebrate by wearing his Steelers jersey. I hope you do something fun.
Can't wait to see you in December! Thanks Peter.
Happy Birthday!!! I love that you celebrated Indian style - Ben and I love Indian food so much that we got engaged at the Star of India - it will give Bombay House a run for it's moolah!!! Mango Lassis from heaven! That rice-ball dessert is so funny, did you really eat it?
PS: I loved the hairball story. Ben does that twice a year and I dry-heave myself to sleep just thinking about it.
bombay house rules- i always eat way too much when i go there.
Yo Tia,
Congrats on the big win the other night. Admit it, you went out and purchased a Ross Evans jersey after the game and are wearing it now (TCU's field goal kicker).
I was at a friend's house watching it and was the only cougar fan there fan pulling for the U. Now when BYU wins on the 22nd, there will be a three way tie for the MWC crown and it will feel sooooo good to CRUSH Utah's BCS dreams and perfect season. :)
You are going down!
dp
Tia,
I had to say hi, and Happy birthday 4 months ago. But I am glad I found your blog, and wanted to check in on you. You are one busy girl! Looks like a lot of fun!
Later.
Amy Nilsson
Hey Tia, This is Brittany Fowler. Just wanted to say Hi. Haven't seen you forever. Hope life is treating you good.
Guess what else is the bomb...30!!
Post a Comment