Happy Halloween!

In honor of Halloween and all things slimey and disgusting, I thought I would share something nasty. I have been procrastinating cleaning out the drain in my bathroom sink for months. Since it has literally stopped draining, I decided it was time. Totally gross, I know!!
Anyways, after about a half an hour of disassembling and scraping with my hanger, this is what I pulled out...whilst gagging.
I have to admit that for one second I let my imagination get the best of me and I thought, (because of the shape and size), that maybe just maybe it was a dead mouse in my drain. Ewwwww. Is that spooky or what?

9 comments:
Okay, that is disgusting.
We had so much fun last night. We will have to do it again soon!! Call me if you are coming up this way any time this week.
I'm just impressed you dug it out yourself. I would have dumped as much draino down the drain as possible and then called a plumber. It's nasty what collects down there though! Way to not throw up.
T- did you really just post that on your blog? That makes me heave- I'm going to have a nightmare about that chunk o' hair. BUT, I am happy to hear you cleaned out the drain. It was 3 of those that caused the 2-bathroom flood scenario so good job! Now you better check the tub drain- you know, from all those baths :)
Oh sick....
I make Josh do that, way to take the bull by its horns!!
You've reached an all-time low on this post...
I can't believe you posted that picture. I just did that the other day, and obviousley need to do it again, because Koll looked down the drain, and said, "There is poo poo down there." I said no, it is just the shower scum and a huge hairball. Maybe now is your time to come visit, and you can help me out with the drain! Good idea with the hanger. I usually use almost a whole roll of paper towels.
Simple solution to this problem, stop putting so much hair down the drain.
I cannot tell you how many fights Blair and I have been in over this very issue. Seriously, is it our fault we have hair and it occasionally comes out when we wash it? I am too stubborn to do it myself and let the water build and build until he has no choice:)
sick! it's way better than you described...
Post a Comment