My life or something like it
Check it out here
well done, Syd.
Good for her...Seriously, you have some talent in your fam (including you:)
You have such a cute family! Actually I should say beautiful family! I hope everything is going well and we need to get together soon!
when i see the new jazz billboards that says"life off- game on"i can only think of the porter- harrison's
Yeah that's pretty dang sweet! p.s. i miss you too and i can't wait to catch up. feels like it's been freakin' forEVER!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
well done, Syd.
Good for her...
Seriously, you have some talent in your fam (including you:)
You have such a cute family! Actually I should say beautiful family! I hope everything is going well and we need to get together soon!
when i see the new jazz billboards that says
"life off- game on"
i can only think of the porter- harrison's
Yeah that's pretty dang sweet!
p.s. i miss you too and i can't wait to catch up. feels like it's been freakin' forEVER!
Post a Comment