Tagged
I don't usually do these kind of things, but my cute friend Em tagged me and, in case you haven't read previous posts, I am extremely bored. So, here it is:
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Subway sandwich artist
2. Telemarketer
3. Personal Assistant
4. Elementary Teacher
4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Blue Crush
2. Much Ado About Nothing
3. Notebook
4. Lord of the Rings
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. New Mexico
2. Arizona
3. Utah
4. Oregon
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. Arrested Development
3. Heroes
4. Friday Night Lights
FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Rice Pudding
2. Fro-Yo
3. Flatbread from Trio
4. Marshmallow Brownies
WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. Blogs
2. Pop Sugar
3. Wikipedia
4. Google
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Europe
2. the beach
3. visiting a National Park
4. out to dinner
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Brianne
2. Heidi
3. Mandy
4. Em King

5 comments:
Whoa, T...you're so fast! I laughed out loud when I read "sandwich artist!" I can just see you in your purple visor. And I guess I need to start checking out Pop Sugar!
Subway sandwich artist?! That's amazing TIA!!!!!
I can't beleive I didn't try the flatbread at Trio...we'll have to go back when I'm in town.
T...you were the best Sandwich artist ever! So good, I think you were the only employee willing to work late on the 4th of July!
when are you guys headed to thailand?
Post a Comment