Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BK Round #2

We got back in to town just in time for a little Ben Kweller action. Actually, we had to sit through a rapper named P.O.S. for an hour first. In my opinion, the acronym is dead on.


We were dead in the front this time. Ben put on a great show. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet him this time.


Here is a short vid I took of him singing part of "Believer"

6 comments:

mandy said...

Se jealous!! We are so bummed becuase we will be missing B.K. while he is here next week. He plays the day we leave for Japan and it's at an awesome venue...oh well, next time.

mandy said...

ps...thanks for the sweet video clip!!

Em N. said...

t, by now you should be getting personal invites from the BK!

Emily said...

Love the shirt, T!

Brianne said...

I really like the 4th smile in the picture.

Heidi Louise said...

Uhm I love how my face looks like it's made of wax and is all shiny... not a good picture! I just figured out what Bri was saying about the 4th smile. Funny!