Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sin City

For my mom's 50th Birthday, we decided to surprise her with a girls trip to Vegas. It ended up working perfectly and we had a great time.

This fake blue man honestly looked so real we almost asked him if we could get our picture with him. I think it's the eyes.


And of course this is the main reason we went to Vegas. Can you guess whose legs those are? (p.s. Syd is now well aware that her dress is transparent)


I know this is the epitome of cheesy, but I couldn't resist. This is her last year AND this was practically a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it that horrible that I wanted a memento to remember it by?


The Bellagio fountain show is always a fave.



Happy 50th Mom!


As a side note, this poster was in the front window of Dolce & Gabbana or some posh store like that. I'm sorry, but it's not exactly clear to me what this is selling. Whatever it is...I definitely want it...NOT....ew!

6 comments:

derrickfam said...

Tia, cute pics. You were so close to me!! I think I could maybe sense you were near...ha ha.
I especially like your celine dion shirt. It looks like a shirt you need to tie a knot on the side. The last pic? I don't mind it...hhhh

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Martha!! I am glad my mom didn't ruin the surprise at lunch! Someone asked your mom what she was getting...
I am glad you had such a good time but we are glad you are back. You look so pretty in those pics, I love your hair like that. And about that guy...gross!

maWeesa said...

tia.. i'm so jealous you got to see celine.. i really need to get down there to see her before she's done...

Heidi Louise said...

I will be seeing Celine this summer and rumor has it I should bring a box of tissues.... is this true? LOL

I am very jealous, but hopefully I come home with my own pink Celine t-shirt too;)

Oh and P.S. how did you get a picture of my boyfriend?

Emily said...

T-
looks like fun! i love vegas for a short trip....i am so excited you are off for the summer!! call me when your phone is fixed!!

whit said...

Looks like you had a blast! What a nice surprise for your mom. Too bad that blue man isn't Tobias. That would be quite the treat! That shirt is so you, especially the glitter.