Reasons to go to church

So, maybe I have a twisted sense of humor, but the funniest thing happened yesterday at church. We were in the middle of Sunday School when, of course, someone's cell phone starts ringing. The lady reaches down to her purse, loudly whispers "sh*#" and then searches for the phone until finally she just grabs her purse and walks out into the hall to answer it. Peter and I were sitting on the front row and I almost burst out laughing. To hold it in, I had to stare at my skirt and trace the pattern on it with my finger. I know Heavenly Father has a sense of humor, so let's hope he was laughing.

7 comments:
That is the funniest thing ever! If things like that happened every Sunday I would go to church all day... not really, but for reals, that is pure entertainment! Do you need a walking partner again this week?
That is pretty funny. I am in shock that Peter was able to hold it in though.
Yes...let's definitely go walking...I will call you.
Bri...we didn't look at each other or we both might have busted up!
jeremy's nana once fainted in church. when she finally came to, she was surrounded by a group of people and said "where am I?" someone replied "in church," and she said "oh, sh--!"
classic coming from an eighty year old woman.
That is so great! How did you not crack up? I can never contain myself in those situations. I might have let that same word slip out in Relief Society last month...I dropped an Easter cookie with frosting and it landed face down on my dress on it's way too the ground...luckily only my friend heard it.
TIa, that is hilarious. Hasn't a cell phone gone off before in your ward, and they started talking on it in RS? Anyway, good for you for not laughing out loud. Luckily I have Koll, and could have acted like I was laughing at him.
It was great to see you guys on Sunday. Thanks for having us, we had a lot of fun. Hope you had a nice Memorial Day! Are you done? Congrats! Have a great summer!
That's hilarious! I can just see you trying not to bust up.
Post a Comment