Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Get Loud, Be Proud

Sweet! Oh man, tonight was such a good game. I was dying during the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. Luckily, we went into overtime.


Larry Miller, who is normally a total tightwad, sprung for some blue tees. However, I felt bad because his generosity didn't stretch to the upper bowl.


Gotta love Memo! He gave me five twice tonight.


GO JAZZ, GO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

T...did you have your laptop with you at the game? You are the quickest blogger ever. That really was an awesome game to be at!!! I knew I could find you guys there.

Jake

P.S. Did Peter see the chick in the pink dress???

Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mares said...

We stayed up for the OT nail biter.... such a good game! I'm jealous of the blue t's. They are almost as cool as the purple jazz hats we got.

Emily said...

I agree, Mares...those purple hats were classic! You guys look like two peas in a pod, T!

FishHead said...

sounds like you had good seats!

josieposie said...

Sorry Tia, I know you are a fan! DD was classic. My opinion still remains - GO WARRIORS!!!