Friday, May 04, 2007

Justice is served


Yes! Is anyone else as elated as me? Paris Hilton is finally going to jail for driving with a suspended license. She will serve for 45 days starting June 5. This is going to be a great summer, I can already tell!

7 comments:

Emily said...

T, leave it to you to keep me posted on the latest Hollywood news! I'm glad to see Paris has gotten what she deserves!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Emily said...

i am totally getting a t-shirt made
"free Paris" .......j/k that hussy needs to rott!

slink said...

Paris is more then a hussy. She is a skank-ho, who needs to be locked up. I think it is totally funny that this little "princess" will be locked up for a month and a half. Have fun in the clink.

derrickfam said...

This is hilarious. I love it. The only problem is this will probably make her more popular than ever.

josieposie said...

i can't wait for the autobiography... The Simple Life: 45 days in a Compton Prison

whit said...

Has she ever been covered this much? It is hard to tell it is her with so much clothing on.