Cruiser
Last night we had some new neighbors/friends over for dinner. They rode their bikes over to our house. The guys had to run up to the VA together, so my friend Nicole and I hopped on the cruisers and went for a ride around the neighborhood for a half hour or so. It was seriously way fun. I haven't been on a bike with the brakes on the pedals since I was little. So of course now I am on the lookout for a cruiser of my own. Maybe soon...

3 comments:
I love beach cruisers! Tia, I just realized you had your own blog. i've always checked your husbands blog this whole time. hhh. doi.
tia... my cruiser is sooo.. hard to ride.. it's cute but hard on the hills.. it think gears were invented for a reason!
Tia - Ben and I bought beach cruisers when we lived in SLC at the Gateway. We had the most fun family activity - we'd hop on trax and ride up to the U, then cruise all the way down those fun hills back to our pad. I totally recommend them and I love mine - it looks just like this pic, it's a Schwinn. Make sure you get a girl one - the boy ones are hard to get on and off. Oh, and another sweet option are Schwinn's reproduction banana seat bikes - - SO CUTE! Check out the "Lemon Peeler" - http://www.schwinnbike.com/products/bikes_detail.php?id=674
Post a Comment