TRUE BLUE
Yes!! I knew we could do it. Now if we can win again on Monday night we will be in good shape. This time EVERYONE got blue tees, so the arena looked pretty sweet.
I know I shouldn't because he is a big whiny baby, but TD is one of my fave players. Although I had to be glad that he had such a bad game.
Here's D-Will getting ready to go kick butt in the 2nd half.
Syd & John were our cheering buddies
And...duh...here is Eva Longoria with her new BFF Amy Williams. Syd and I were standing next to Eva while we waited in line to use the bathroom and I wanted to ask for a pic really bad or even just say Hi. But....I had a flashback of Oprah saying how a fan had approached her in a bathroom once and how rude she thought it was. So...no dice! 
p.s. This is the poster I made for last week's game which I got absolutely no love for. They didn't even freaking show me on the jumbo-tron. I know it's not the best, but I made it in 10 minutes. C'mon!!

5 comments:
T....
Steve and I were looking for you and Peter in the crowd last night. They showed Eva on TV and I saw her sitting with someone in a blue t, I was wondering who her Utah buddy was.
I want you holding a banner for Monday night's game... then you'll get some air time.
GO JAZZ.
I'M SO JEALOUS! WE WATCHED THE GAME FROM SOME TRASHY BAR IN MOAB! IT WAS PRETTY FUN, BUT I'M SURE NOT AS FUN AS BEING THERE! AND YOU EVEN SAW A STAR.. YOU NEED TO ASK FOR A REAL PIC AT MONDAY'S GAME.. OK
T, I love your poster! We also will be watching for you guys tomorrow night. By the way, your kitchen looks super cute! I miss Douglas Street!!
T-
I was totally looking in your seats for you, I saw your sister but for some reason didn't spot you....my favorite sign last night was "Eva may have a ring but Tony is never going to get one!" but some lame one won the contest, yours at least deserved a flash on the jumbo. Are you guys going Monday? Josh is...he is really nevers about Williams stomach flu, if they are hanging out with Eva & Tony maybe they slipped something in his dinner...
T...Jake is sooooo incredibly jealous that you saw and stood right next to Eva. He is wishing he was you right now!
Post a Comment