Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gangsta Love

So...a couple of weeks ago at my fave restaurant, there was a prom group there. They were total gangsta prom. As in, one of the guys had on a bandana that matched his tux and his date's dress. Pretty original. My sister is getting married tomorrow and so tonight when Babe was trying on his tux, we recreated the look. I think we came pretty close to the real thing except the Babe's hair isn't quite long and greasy enough. Oh ya, and he's not on the patio having a smoke break.



All of this gangsta action reminded me that I keep forgetting to put on a picture of the grill I gave Peter for Christmas. I figured it might help get him some street cred down at the clink if nothing else. (He works down at the prison on a frequent basis). I handmade this little puppy and if you'll notice I spelled PIMP in blue bling. Could my husband ask for a better wife?

4 comments:

Em N. said...

der's da pic i been lookin' fo. nice work t!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!

Emily said...

T, I am laughing out loud!

Heidi Louise said...

Fo real "T". Dat is what I've been talkin' bout. I always knew you gots street cred. And it seems yo husband gots street cred too! Big Pimpin' spendin' "G's".