Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Almost Over

I have been SO busy lately I can hardly stand it. Only 6 more days left of school. I love this song, but more importantly, this is how happy I'm going to be when my summer finally starts. I can't say that I'm going to be putting on a shiny blue jumpsuit anytime soon, but I would totally be body surfing if the opportunity arose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there, tia... I'll be dancing with you come summer vacation. you deserve the blue jumpsuit and all...

who is that singing, anyway?

Heidi Louise said...

Tia, I have never heard this song before. Who is it... and how did you find it? I can so see you with that shiny blue jumpsuit. Don't even try to tell me that you don't own one. I am so happy for you that you only have 6 more days of work, as for me... I probably have 60 more years of working ahead of me. No big deal though, right?

Brianne said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you...and us! No more weekend nights of correcting papers!