Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here comes the bride...

As I mentioned before, my sister Talia got married yesterday. They lucked out with a perfect day. Beautiful weather, good company, and excellent food. What more could you ask for on your wedding day?

Here we are waiting outside the temple......


Here's the happy couple coming out of the B.T.


Peter told me that my hair looked Charlie's Angels-ish, but he liked it anyways.


These group photos are always the biggest pain. Here is my mom's family


More of my cute cousins, Mehgan and Bryn


My Uncle Allen always sings The Wedding Song in Hawaiian with his ukulele


After the bride and groom left, we stayed for all of the slave labor


Here we are with my Mom and Dad. Sometimes we feel like giants in the land of small people.


And...if you made it this far, you deserve a treat. Someone left their pack of cigs laying around and so I decided to put my wedding decorating skills to the test. What do you think?

10 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Tia when I get married, I am definitely hiring you to decorate at my wedding. You have skills!

I love your hair! Did you get it done, or did you do it? Beautiful!

Talia looks beautiful! Although it doesn't seem right that she is old enough to be married. Maybe it's just because I am still single...

I can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Talia looks so beautiful and happy. I seriously love that girl...it's almost like another little sis getting married.

And I must say...you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, love the hair, love the dress, love everything.

Anonymous said...

Talia was a gorgeous bride. I am so happy for her. Your whole family looks wonderful.

And your hair looks amazing! Honestly, you need to let us in on how to put that look together.

So, Bryant and I are off to Hawaii for two weeks! Then hopefully we will see you in Utah this summer.

maWeesa said...

Tia.. I loved the pics.. your hair looks amazing.. did you do it yourself? if you did, you need to teach me... if i ever get married you need to help me plan ok...

Emily said...

t- your family is so cute & love your hair!

Em N. said...

T- uhhh love the hair-- angelish?? i think not- gorgeous??? YESSS! you look stunning, seriously...

Tia said...

Whoa...thanks everyone. I guess I need to figure out how to do the 70's swoop on my own.

mandy said...

You look so HOT!! Could your family be any cuter? Everyone looks so gorgeous!

sarah said...

nothing says romance like a pack of marlboro lights.

whit said...

Tia, You look beautiful in that picture of just you and Peter. Peter looks great too, but, you look gorgeous. Nice family pictures. Sure they are always a pain, but so worth it later on. Congrats to your sister.