Monday, April 30, 2007

Lately...

I have been trying to post on blogger for two days now, but it has been such a pain in the *beep*. Anyways...now it's letting me post certain pics, but not others. So get ready for an endurance test of pictures here.

Last week was crazy busy. Fun, but busy. Heidi and I went to Martin Sexton, who was awesome as always. He has such great range. He even played some Johnny Cash, which was pretty sweet. Of course, it won't let me post any pics of him, but here we are at the concert. (Yes, I know my cheeks are extremely pokey).


Friday was my cousin Mehgan's law school graduation down in Happy Valley. She is a smart cookie and I am proud of her!


Here is her cute family minus one sib. Attention single ladies: My cousin Micah (blue shirt) is a babe and is also single.


Saturday was THE busiest day ever. I won't go into boring you with the sched details. One of the events was my sister's bridal shower.


Grandma's and aunts:


I think my mom looks so pretty in this pic.


And here is Meg, me and my aunt Jen.


So only 3 people asked me if I was pregnant at the shower because of that dumb shirt. Finally when one of my aunt's asked me if I had an announcement to make I said "Ya, actually, even though I'm wearing a shirt that apparently looks like a maternity shirt, I am NOT pregnant." However, this shirt is too cute to shelve and so you will be seeing it again.

10 comments:

Paige said...

I love the shirt..Keep wearing it. But the best part is you can wear it again some day when you really are pregnant...

Em N. said...

tia, these people need to get real. you DON'T look preg- I saw you in person and I'm telling you- you DON'T, you look darling!

mares said...

I hope you kicked those people in the stomach. You look way cute and I love the shirt!

sarah said...

is that shirt from anthropologie?

slink said...

In the Stomach or in the nuts. I think kicking in the nuts, or if there are no nuts, crotch kicking is appropriate.

mandy said...

On Sunday I wore a baby doll dress, that I love, and got asked if I was expecting!! Not awesome. So far everytime I've worn my new dress someone has asked me...I'm 3 for 3! I thought in the 21st century people knew not to ask unless it was huge belly obvious! Whatever! PS- I'm not!

mandy said...

And can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

Heidi Louise said...

Micah is totally cute, but he's probably like 12 huh? Uhm and P.S I think my cheeks looks just as pokey as yours. And I have to agree with Peter you should definitely kick the next person in the nuts next time they say something about you being preggers.

Tia said...

thanks everyone for your support. yes...the shirt is from anthro (on sale of course) who in their right mind would buy something from there full price?

Emily said...

I am crying laughing so hard right now....i to have been questioned in a baby doll shirt, if these oldies would get with it & realize that is the "look" then we all wouldn't have to leave our houses in fear....