Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Family Party

Get ready for picture overkill. We had Peter's family Easter party this weekend. Here's the sign my niece Olivia made for the big event: (apparently this was a Barbie Easter party)


There were 5 families with little kids there. The girls were grossly outnumbered 15:2



Some of us chose to sit on the sidelines and watch the madness from afar:



Our cute niece Ellie & nephew Paul:



And of course, the whole point of going to these types of things...my mother-in-law Pinkie is the queen of domesticity and whipped up this delicious trifle that was oh so good.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Tia you look so cute in that amazing shirt? Where did you get that? I absolutely love it. Those kids are so cute. I am sad I won't get to see the easter egg hunt with my nieces and nephew. Ellie is so pretty...

Heidi Louise said...

Tia I am relly disapointed that you didn't get out there and show those kids what you were made of.
Since when have you been one to sit on the sidelines?

Anonymous said...

Hey, professional photographer. Perhaps you can host the Barbie 4th of July party this year... what do you say? Thanks for coming out yesterday. I'd love to get a copy of the photo of Grandpa & Miles. xo.

Anonymous said...

SOO FUN!!!
A#1 You look beautiful as always! Love the shirt!
A#2 Darling nieces and nephews
A#3 I love Peter's grandpa. Good to see he made the blog!
A#4 I love Pinkie and I want major lessons on all she does! She truly wins the domestic goddess award in my book!
A#5 I think it is time for your in laws to have a new niece or nephew-or one of each since you would like twins.
A#6 I don't know how long I have been saying A# (thanks to you), but long enough to drive Jake crazy...so, at least 10 years!
HAPPY EASTER!!!