Everyday People
Everyone knows Arrested Development is like THE funniest TV show ever. (If you need proof, you can borrow it from us). The other night I was watching random clips on YouTube and came across this video. I totally had this CD and Arrested Development was one of my favorite bands in junior high. I mean how could you go wrong with hits like "Mr. Wendell"...(don't even try to pretend that you don't know that song.) In fact, I may even still have that bad boy somewhere. Although I jest, the funny thing is, when I watched this video I still totally like this song. I guess I haven't really progressed all that much....(musically or otherwise) since junior high.

2 comments:
What do you mean "was" your favorite group? They still are my #1... You see I.... am everyday people!
Gob can immitate a chicken like no one else.
Post a Comment