Sunday, April 22, 2007

DUNZO!

So, I came home from work the other day to find this:


Patrick's house was bulldozed to the ground in one day. It is a pretty amazing sight to see. I was worried about noxious fumes for a minute, but I don't think they would keep the foundation if it was really contaminated, so let's hope not. This is truly a happy day. Don't get me wrong....I definitely miss scary druggies hanging out, f-bomb rap blaring through the window, Melissa and her other 350 lb. friend in bikinis on the front lawn, watching Melissa and her boyfriend practically having S on the porch, and Patrick's little picture book of the surgery he had after his sister ran over him with the car. But alas, I have those treasured memories to tide me over.

In even better news, we celebrated my Dad's 49th B-day at my FAVE restaurant Cucina Toscana. It is seriously the best. Peter and I purposely order all of this extra food so that we will have some leftovers. Wow, we sure know how to treat my dad on his birthday (by giving him a nice big tab).



5 comments:

Brianne said...

T...Did you get my text friday? My phone has been acting up all week.

A#1 I can't believe that house is gone. Now I won't be worried about Taya if she goes out side with Romey!
A#2 If you miss the house and the memories start to fade, you can always prank call the pizza place!
A#3 Happy Birthday to Able!

Hopefully I will see you Tuesday night. If not I will call you when we get back from Cali!

maWeesa said...

Tia, don't have so many cute clothes..

Heidi Louise said...

To add to Bri's list of things to do if you miss the house and Patrick... I will come over and rob you during the middle of the night. Because that is what friends are for!

Heidi Louise said...

P.S. Bri... what are you doing up so late?

Emily said...

T, I can't believe it's really gone! I will never forget the way that place looked on the inside when we went over there to talk to Patty...they should've been on Oprah's "hoarding" show. Ew...it creeps me out just thinking about it.