Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Sunshine State



I just got back from a few days of some fun in the sun visiting with good friends. I realized that I took maybe 2 pictures the whole time. We went to the beach, talked, ate, talked, did a little shopping, and ate some more. It doesn't really get any better than that. Although my stomach is suffering from a little bit of what I would call "The Easter candy binging revenge".

7 comments:

Paige said...

Gosh you guys look so cute. I want to have a reunion and get together with everyone. Mares looks like a barbie doll and is beautful. Em..You look amazing with long hair. Tia you look adorable. It makes me miss the chi o house and chi o days so bad.

Paige said...

P.S. Did you talk em and mares into starting blogs yet?

Tia said...

no...still working on it. darn it!

Em N. said...

Couldn't have been better! Still have a stomache ache (from laughing AND candy). Florida is da bomb, thanks again Mares!
p.s. paige, patience- one of these days we'll have a blog- you'll be the first to know!

mares said...

Thanks again for coming guys.... you said it Em..."da bomb". I had to detox on Saturday from eatting all that candy. I loved having you here and REALLY catching up.
Paige... I love browsing your blog and getting updates!

Emily said...

Cute pics, T! I'm still so bummed I missed out...maybe next year I won't have a newborn! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Let's start the planning for G.T. '08!

Lindsey said...

That sure looks like a fun reunion!!! I am such an idiot, I was thinking the sunshine state was California...don't tell anyone..hh. You girls all look beautiful!! I am going to be very excited when you girls get your blog-on, Em and Mares.