Blue Light Special
Sometimes there is nothing better than getting a bargain. I've been wanting one of these, but as you can see they are a little out of my price range.
So this afternoon, I found this little number on Craigs List. Albeit a far cry from what I was looking at, I think it has some potential. Maybe a cute pillow and throw?
Anyways...the best part of all and the reason why I am still smiling? $10 bucks.

7 comments:
Tia..This chair totally has potential. I want one of those too. I always think I can just recover it by myself, although that never happens. Let me know what you end up doing..Pillows, throws etc.
Tia- what a find! Impressive! Can't wait to see you... TOMORROW!!!
T, I am so impressed. You've always been such the bargain shopper! I really do think it's totally cute. I was just looking at a similar chair at an antique shop out here that's lime green...I thought it might be a little much, but after seeing yours, I might have to reconsider!
you should re-upholster it!! and yes, i've also been coveting that chair at anthropologie. that, and one of their $3400 couches. i wonder how much it would cost to get it re-upholstered, though. surely it would wind up being less money than the chair you linked to.
i'll let you know what the reupholstery bid is once I get it. I want to get it redone in a chocolate brown velvet....(in honor of Peter's blazer)...not
looks comfy too-
I know a guy who reupholsters
pretty inexpensively- let me know
if you want his info
tia- love craigslist. i have sold tons of stuff on there. you look like you are doing well. what's new?
Post a Comment