Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring Fever

I love this time of year. I'm not going to wax poetic or anything, but there really is something great about spring that is refreshing and that makes you want to get organized and get busy. Friday night I had a rare burst of energy and felt like doing some yard work. So I bought some bushes and planters for these:


And of course, this is our one and only yard ornament:


Conference is always fun because my cute cousins come over and we eat good food and hang out.


Peter & Babe:


Easter bunny sugar cookies:

2 comments:

mandy said...

Our weekend was about the same....way too much food and lots of lounging! Your family is so cute and did you notice your bling bling in that picture? It caught the light just right!! Whoa!!

Heidi Louise said...

If you get bored of working in your yard, please feel free to come over to my yard. We too could use some cute planters and bushes. Peter's hair looks great! What did he do to it? LOL Oh and P.S. The sugar cookies look seriously good.... Did you make them? I am assuming you did Betty Crocker. First cookies, then sewing class. What's next, your own talk show?