Okay....So the gigs up! Whats the deal with the secret Douglas Girls blog. Em N..Sweet 80's pics. I loved them. If I would have known you had a blog I wouldn't have kept bugging you. So I'm just to keep checking the Douglas blog for posts from Em N. and Mares. You can't hide from me.
8 comments:
lil' angel
Okay....So the gigs up! Whats the deal with the secret Douglas Girls blog. Em N..Sweet 80's pics. I loved them. If I would have known you had a blog I wouldn't have kept bugging you. So I'm just to keep checking the Douglas blog for posts from Em N. and Mares. You can't hide from me.
Quick post, quicker comments, crappy scan job. Can I just say BUSTED!
Totally faked out. Additionally, you changed your profile put back the sexy pic that was there before
I can't believe that he could possibly be that grown up! It seems like yesterday he was translating for us :)
I take it back..I guess you can hide if its by invite only. Wow..Thats some serious blogging. Ha Ha
I love him! He's the cutest!
So just exactly when is it "statatory"(sp).... LOL
He most definitely is a babe. Must take after you!
Post a Comment