Super funny!
My little sis Syd just showed this to me and it is pretty good. If you are a sports fan or even if you're not, I think you will enjoy.
My life or something like it
My little sis Syd just showed this to me and it is pretty good. If you are a sports fan or even if you're not, I think you will enjoy.
Posted by
Tia
at
5:23 PM
5 comments:
thanks T, that was outstanding and really was the best way to end my work day
I am currently laughing out loud. Loved it! Thanks for the laugh T.
Loved it!!!
ok, i'm not a sports-fanatic but this is so funny!
That was pretty funny. It also gave me an idea regarding a previous post you did on June 16. You asked for ideas of how to pass the time without spending lots of money? Well, here it is. Find something you are passionate about, get a couple of file folders, print up some pictures and words, and start rapping, or singing, or freestyling, or do whatever it was he was doing.
Post a Comment