Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thumbs Down


I love Claire and had high hopes for EVENING, but was thoroughly disappointed. Even though Hugh Dancy is pretty cute, I still wouldn't waste the money to see it in the theater.

4 comments:

sarah said...

That makes me sad! I heard it was supposed to be great! Not that I have time to see a movie now that I've got a kid, but it was on my future rentals list.

Emily said...

Darn! I was anxiously awaiting it...did you get to go with Mares and Steve?

Amanda said...

Tia,
I saw your comment and I am so happy to get the chance to actually talk to you now and then! To be honest, I have checked out your blog before via Emily and it has been such a thrill to see you, beautiful and smart as ever! I saw Evening this weekend - a bit heavy-handed and contrived, but Hugh Dancy was cute, though tragic.
Amanda

Lindsey said...

Tia - I have to agree - kinda weird, kinda good, could have been better.