Saturday, July 28, 2007

Slacker...

I guess I'm finally ready to get back to the blogging world. Nothing exciting to report, other than I can feel the summer slowly slipping away and it is making me sad. 3 more weeks and then it is all over. I have been filling my days with fun activities in the meantime.

Last week, my favorite baby came to town and actually got his very first haircut at my house. Look at the little man, all grown up!


So, I know I look like a 6 foot baller in this pic, but I finally measured myself and I am only 5'9" and 3/4 of an inch.


We also went on a fun hike up Millcreek Canyon. The scenery was beautiful and we escaped the heat of the city.


Heidi and I at Dog Lake.


And more cute little boys...Andrew and Jack on the "naughty bench". Andrew was the only one that was supposed to be there, but Jack wanted to keep him company. It looks like they might be having a little too much fun.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to have you back, T! I love catching up with you via blog. You may not remember back in the days of Chi-O, but I was your #1 fan! You are so beautiful and smart - I missed out on getting you married into the family (L and I tried!) but I love hearing about your great life now. You think you're a baller at 5'9??? Try 5'11 1/2; Guinness Book of World Records calls me daily!

Anonymous said...

Tia - I thought you should know that Andrew has now graduated to the "Naughty Step" in the hallway. You are right, he was having way too much fun on the bench.

Paige said...

I love that Jack is laughing on the bench. I just can't imagine him ever getting in trouble or Em ever getting mad. It seems like she would just laugh. And Luke is getting so big. A big boy haircut? He is so cute. That pic of you and mandy is way cute. Mandy doesn't help you on the height issue. Everyone feels tall with her..Even at 5'4"

Heidi Louise said...

Tia... sorry to break it to you, but the measuring tape was SERIOUSLY WRONG when it said you were 5'9 1/2. DEAD WRONG! My doctor measured me at 5'10 and I know you have at least an inch on me. Sorry!

Thanks for the fun times hiking. Let's do it again soon. Might have to be after I get back from Germany and Washington... so how about the last week of August? LOL

Em N. said...

FINALLY T. I've sure missed your posts!