Saturday, July 28, 2007

Star Valley

Every summer, we take many a trip up to Star Valley with Peter's fam. This weekend was the first time we've made it up all summer. It was beautiful and fun, as always. Here's the cabin.


On Friday, we rented duckies and went down the Snake. Here's Annie, Pinkie, Melissa and me.


Annie made a batch of those delicious marshmallow brownie things. Olivia couldn't wait to dig in.


Here's Ellie getting ready for our walk.


Our daily walk down the lane is always so refreshing. It feels so good to be in wide open spaces with no one else in close proximity.


James, Paul and Romey had fun chasing each other around in the field.


The rest of the weekend was spent playing Guitar Hero, reading Harry Potter (best one yet), and eating, of course.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe how cute Olivia is. She is too die for. And where is Star Valley? I feel like I should know, but I don't. Sounds fun..

Brianne said...

Those pictures bring back memories. You guys are lucky to have such a great get away. I loved going down the snake!
We need to do something this weekend because the rest of the month will be soo busy.