Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wedded Bliss

This weekend we traveled to Florida for a visit with Mares & Steve combined with a fun wedding weekend for Nick & Taren. Mares was nice enough to take us to the gator park, but I didn't get a good enough pic of the 1 gator that we saw.

Mares & Steve


Rehearsal Dinner


Okay, speaking strictly length (as in height), Mares claims to be 5'8" and I have to disagree since I am 5'10". Let's not even compare width here.


Taren & Nick got married at a little Chapel by the Sea, after which we headed to the local yacht club for their reception. This is a view of the back bay from the patio.


She looked gorgeous and their wedding was amazing! Here is a pic of the happy couple.


The dinner tables


The only people who toasted with water...(read: party poopers)

11 comments:

mares said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mares said...

Just got the measuring tape out and sure enough... 5'8.

We sure loved having you guys here!!!

Heidi Louise said...

Uhm Tia I think you need to get the measuring tape out yourself. I honestly think you are more like 5'11 because I am 5'10 and you are a little taller than me. Sorry!

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun.

whit said...

Looks like it was such a nice wedding. Good to hear that Nick and Taren are doing so well.

Brianne said...

I feel Mares pain...I always tell people that I am 5'6"...With tall shoes I almost am.

Looks like another fun trip! And you are super photogenic as always!

FishHead said...

Love seeing those bearcat colors on you man's tie, showing his Pride

Paige said...

T...Cutest shirt of 07!!!

Emily said...

Cute, T! I'm glad you guys had fun...

derrickfam said...

Looks like a fun trip Tia! You look so beautiful...I'm jealous you get to have a whole summer off. That would be a dream!

Rebecca said...

Hey Tia! I check out your blog through Em's site and just had to let you know that my favorite feature is the little photo of you and your dog that pops up next to all your comments. How did you do that? My blogging skills are pretty sad so I'm trying to pick up all the tips I can!

Tattered Ladies said...

I'm loving that brown shirt. Where can I find it? Your trip looks like so much fun.