Holla
As I was browsing my daily trashy websites, I came across a photo of Adam Sandler's new movie. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, but my uncle is a director/producer and he was in this pic. He's working on this movie and you can see him in the bottom on the far right. So here's a shout out to my uncle Aldric. Pretty funny!

6 comments:
That's freakin' sweet T! Shout out is right!
Yay for Uncle Aldric!!!
Can you say celebrity? Go Uncle Aldric! I wish I had something cool like that to post on my blog. Maybe I should post it and say Aldric is my Uncle. We look alike, right?
ummm is this a remake of the Labrynth? What's with the bulge?
p.s. I told Annie to tell Melissa to tell you and Peter to come and rock out with us this saturday. Apparently Don Juan Peter has some romantic plans for your anniversary. That should only take 2 or 3 minutes, so call us after.
tia.. you're related to a real star.. you just need to cash in those celebrity points...
T-Dog:
Crazy...I ran into your blog via Katherine Winegar! It was so fun to see you and your fun life! I have thought about you these last couple of years. I hope you're doing great! My blog is currently pretty pathetic and not up-to-date, but I'd love to hear from ya!
-Heather
Post a Comment