Thursday, August 02, 2007

In Honor Of...

JASON BOURNE!! Moby is here to get you pumped...

We have been having a major Bourne marathon. Bourne Identity last night, Bourne Supremacy tonight and Bourne Ultimatum this weekend. The car chase scenes are always so intense and make me a little queasy, but it is totally worth it. Matt Damon is pretty hot in all of these movies. And I like him in real life because he seems so...what's the word...normal??

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Dito that. Not only is he a babe and a great actor he really seems down to earth. I can't wait to see the new Bourne!

maWeesa said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY! PARTY TIME!

Annie said...

I can't wait to have a Guitar Hero party...I've been practicing a lot and still haven't progressed to the next level:( My pinkie finger struggles with the blue key. Hopefully we'll see you Saturday night!!

Morgan said...

We did the same thing, and Ultimatum comletely lived up to the hype. My sister wants them to make a Bourne Beginning to explain how he became Jason Bourne. I saw if it includes Matt Damon kicking/being a bad ass, I'm there.